The 705 Bead Grip® wheel features a bold split 5-spoke, 10 windowed designs with adventure and exploration in mind. It has been developed to handle the toughest trails, roughest deserts, or your next overland adventure.
The Bead Grip® technology allows deflation of tires down to pressures that previously would have required beadlock wheels to make sure tires didn’t debead. It’s advantageous to reduce tire inflation pressure while off-roading to increase a tire’s contact patch surface area for better traction on loose surfaces as well as improve ride comfort by effectively reducing the spring rate of the tire.
- Part NumberMR70578560800
- Wheel Diameter (IN)17
- Wheel Width8.5
- Bolt Pattern6x5.5
- Offset (mm)0
- Hub Bore (mm)106.25
- Backside Spacing (in)4.75
- Wheel Weight (LBS)26.6
- Max Load (LBS)2650
- Patented Bead Grip® technology engages tire bead for increased grip at low tire pressures
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Split 5-Spoke, 10 windowed design with debossed METHOD logo on face
- Aggressive safety hump on bead seats further prevents debeading
- Reinforced inner lip taken from MRW race wheel increases strength
- Snap-in center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo.
- Push-through center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo for 8 lug applications
- Hub centric fitments for common applications
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
- Strong 2650 lbs. to 3640 lbs. load ratings