Our new Low Side High Side interface allows our current 8-circuit SE systems the possibility of being controlled by external switches. This expands the control and capabilities of the Source SEs operations. The LSHS simplifies the installation of remote switches. In addition, the LSHS reduces the installation and labor time when installing systems such as an Alpine head unit (KAC-001).
The LSHS must be used in conjunction with our SourceSE and one of our 8-circuit controllers (Touchscreen, HD or switch panel).
- Removable dust cover with port identifications
- Universal mount
- Two Ethernet ports for daisy-chaining multiple LSHS or controllers together
- Selectable low side or high side inputs (ground or positive) with a simple, 2-pin jumper
- 8-position input terminal block used for easy connectivity
- 10 foot Ethernet cable (additional optional lengths: 3 foot 15 foot and 25 foot)
- Your own Ethernet cable may be used – must be a straight through cable, not a crossover cable
- Dimensions: 1.920 inch L x 2.696 inch W x 1.065 inch H
External Controller Options
- Third party switches
- Computers, Arduino, Raspberry Pi
- Alpine Audio systems KAC-001 head unit controller
- Alarm systems, sending units, sensors, thermostats, fan controllers
- Plus, many more devices that utilize ground or positive triggers ranging from 3.3 VDC to 24 VDC