JK Add On Switch Panel For 8 Circuit SE System 09-17 Wrangler JK Blue sPOD
Available on backorder
JK Add On Switch Panel For 8 Circuit SE System 09-17 Wrangler JK Blue. This is an Add On Only to be added to SE Touchscreen system 8-700-TS-JK to allow Touchscreen and hard switch panel option. Not designed to be used without SE 8 Circuit Source.
The system utilizes automotive grade approved high-power, high-temp, ultra-reliable components with a maximum 100 amp capacity! The sPOD SourceSE is a fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled system utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. OEM vehicle specific simple installation hardware, engineered and 100 percent manufactured in the United States.
Fits 2009-2017 Jeep JK
Switch Panel Features:
- Dual lit (LED indicator lights, On position and pilot light) in Blue (All switches will be one color)
- The new switch panel has 8 switches. This panel uses an Ethernet cable that interfaces with the Source with a RJ-45 plug on both ends. Standard cable length will be 10 feet.
- Each switch is programmable for Strobe or Flash (by a sequence of On/Off/On quickly )
- Automatic system shut down when panel is unplugged
- Lower pilot light has an independent power control push button for full operator control
- Switches are Carling Technologies Contura series with an IP67 rating (marine/heavy equipment)
- Switch Panel housing is Not plastic but rather, an aluminum formed and welded design to match the interior of the Jeep JK (2009-2015) with specific mounting hardware
- Switch panel can be daisy chained for remote operations (EG: one panel in cab and one panel in far back of truck) can easily add up to 10 switch panels. Options to mix and match with the Touchscreen panels as well.
- Two ports available integrated into the CAN-Bus controller.