STAGE 6: Dial-In Your Performance
Stage 6 features ICON’s exclusive Compression Damping Control Valves= (CDCV) for precisely dialing in your suspension performance. CDCV controls fluid flow under compression, allowing you to achieve the perfect tune whether driving on the street, slow-crawling through the rocks or mobbing across the desert at full throttle.
STAGE 6 Includes:
- BRONCO FRONT 2.5 VS REMOTE RESERVOIR WITH CDCV COILOVER KIT
- BRONCO REAR 2.5 VS REMOTE RESERVOIR WITH CDCV COILOVER KIT
- BRONCO TUBULAR or BILLET UCA KIT WITH DELTA JOINT PRO
BRONCO TUBULAR or BILLET REAR LOWER LINK KIT
ALL BACKORDER ITEMS FROM ICON AROUND 18-32 WEEK ORDER TIME.
All of these ICON Coilovers and Suspension Systems feature:
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality over stock
- 14″ Rear Travel; 11.5″ Front Travel with 35″ tires
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coilovers from 3-4″ of lift height (factory set at 2-3″)
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 100% Bolt-on system – no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Tubular or billet UCA for added strength, durability and an additional degree of caster for better drivability
- UCAs feature the Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation.
- Featuring a rear triple rate coil design
- Rear coilovers are in a shaft up configuration for maximum travel.
Each of our Complete Suspension System stages are built around our precision engineered, race proven ICON shock technology, with increased features and performance with each higher stage. Here is a summary of each Stage, including the additional features each has over the previous stages.