Fox 2.0 PSRR Single Rear Shock For 4.5-9 Inch Lift Height For 11-20 Silverado/Sierra 2500HD/3500HD 01-10 Silverado/Sierra 1500HD-3500HD 01-13 GM 2500 SUVS Performance Series Remote Reservoir
|Dimensions||41 × 6 × 3 in|
Available on backorder
- Body: 2.0 Inch Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time.
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish.
- External Reservoir: 2.0 Inch Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized.
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Shaft: 5/8 Inch hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel.
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design.
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance.
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal.
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures.
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation.
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits.
Fox 2.0 Performance Series Remote Reservoir single rear shock for 4.5 Inch to 9 Inch rear lift height for 11-20 Chevrolet and GMC 2500HD/3500HD 2WD/4WD trucks, 01-10 Chevy and GMC 1500HD/2500/2500HD/3500/3500HD 2WD/4WD trucks and 01-13 Chevy and GMC 2WD/4WD 2500 SUVs.
The aluminum bodied 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir smooth body shock delivers FOX’s industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. It’s heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock.
It’s external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum.
The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.