AWE 0FG Catback Exhaust for Ford Bronco with BashGuard™ – Single 5″ Diamond Black Tip
One exhaust. Every terrain. Presenting the AWE 0FG Catback Exhaust Suite for the 6th Gen Bronco:
- Modular design enables 0FG to be the one exhaust for every terrain
- 2.3T, 2.7TT, 2-door and 4-door applications – all covered via one exhaust
- 3” modular catback configuration
- Bespoke mounting bracket allows for 2.3T installation without bumper removal
- AWE BashGuard included in every configuration to provide best-in-class clearance on the fly
- BashGuard™ features a .125” thick reinforced stainless ring on the outlet, built for bashing
- Tip options include dual 4.5” slash-cut or single 5” straight-cut, all double-walled, and available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Features locking collars for exhaust hangers to prevent movement
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065”-wall T304L stainless steel
- 2.7TT dyno verified gains of 4 hp and 3 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- 2.3T dyno-verified gains of 3 hp and 3 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design for maximum performance and tone
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Pure bolt-on, no-cutting required
- Perfect Fitment Guarantee
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
The 0FG Exhaust
Handcrafted from US-made 3” T304L stainless steel, the 0FG Exhaust is a straight-through catback configuration applicable to all Bronco models – 2.3T, 2.7TT, 2-door and 4-door – with modular capabilities unlike anything on the planet.
The 0FG Exhaust features a bespoke AWE resonator in the midpipe to produce an appropriate dose of aggression, followed by smooth bends towards the rear of the Bronco. On the way to the rear, depending on how many doors there are on your Bronco, lies an included adapter to bridge the difference in length across models. 2-door owner simply won’t need these adapters, but 4-door owners will be thrilled.
The 0FG modularity shines at the final breakpoint in the exhaust route. Not only does the 0FG accommodate various tip options, it also accommodates AWE’s BashGuard™. What’s BashGuard? Thanks for asking. The AWE BashGuard™ is included in every 0FG exhaust, and enables the 0FG to be the one exhaust to rule them all.
Thanks to the modularity in the rear, simply remove the rear axle-back portion of the 0FG and replace it with the high-tuck BashGuard™. BashGuard™ is appropriately equipped with a .125” thick reinforced stainless ring. Perfect for bashin’.