VIAIR 450P-RV AUTOMATIC PORTABLE COMPRESSOR KIT
|Dimensions||15 × 14 × 10 in|
450P-RV Automatic offers an automatic shut-off function in a larger powerful portable tire inflator. This 100% duty cycle unit is capable of pressures up to 150 PSI and can be operated for up to 40 minutes at a time before needing to be rested. The 450P-RV Automatic comes with a close-ended gas station-style air gun for added convenience.
Portable compressors with automatic shutoff come into play when moving from tire to tire, and when checking tire pressure in the middle of a tire fill. A typical portable compressor must be turned off between tire fills, and anytime you want to check tire pressure. If you aren’t near the compressor, this can turn into running laps back and forth to the portable compressor to turn the unit on and off. Automatic portables do not work in this fashion and will save you time & effort to get tires inflated quickly.
- Thermal overload protector
- Automatic shut-off function
- Primary & extension air hoses
- Vibration-resistant diamond-plate sand tray
- Heat shielded quick connect coupling
- Gas station-style tire inflation gun with 160 PSI inline gauge
- Heavy duty dual battery clamps with inline fuse
- 45-degree extended reach chuck (for dual rear wheels)
- 90-degree twist-on chuck
- Heavy duty deluxe carry bag
- 3 pc. inflation tips kit
- Permanent magnetic motor
- Duty cycle 100% @ 100 PSI
- Max. working pressure: 150 PSI
- Max. amp draw: 23 amps
- Ingress protection rating: IP54
- Dimensions: 12.4″L x 5.8″W x 7.5″H
- Net weight: 13.05 lbs.
- Power chord length: 8 ft.
- Primary air hose length: 30 ft.
- Extension air hose length: 30 ft.
Please Note: The air hose supplied with this kit may become brittle from prolonged exposure to UV/sunlight. – Stow when not in use. Never allow the hose to come into contact with the head of the compressor during use (melting hazard). The use of the included air hose is not recommended in sub zero or freezing conditions. The 450P-RV does not work with Presta bicycle valves, unless used with a Presta Valve Adapter.
* Supply voltage: 13.8 volts
|31″ X 10.5″||FILL RATE|
|0 to 30 PSI||4 min. 05 sec. (±10 sec.)|
|15 to 30 PSI||2 min. 10 sec. (±05 sec.)|
|33″ X 12.5″||FILL RATE|
|0 to 30 PSI||5 min. 30 sec. (±15 sec.)|
|15 to 30 PSI||2 min. 50 sec. (±05 sec.)|
|35″ X 12.5″||FILL RATE|
|0 to 30 PSI||6 min. 55 sec. (±15 sec.)|
|15 to 30 PSI||3 min. 30 sec. (±10 sec.)|
|37″ X 12.5″||FILL RATE|
|0 to 30 PSI||7 min. 56 sec. (±15 sec.)|
|15 to 30 PSI||4 min. 09 sec. (±10 sec.)|
|RV TIRES 275/80R22.5||FILL RATE|
|50 to 60 PSI||1 min. 36 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
|60 to 80 PSI||5 min. 37 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|80 to 90 PSI||3 min. 12 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
|90 to 100 PSI||3 min. 20 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|100 to 110 PSI||3 min. 44 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|110 to 130 PSI||7 min. 48 sec. (± 15 sec.)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.