Tackle the toughest trails with the Trail Series Front Bumper from ICON! Designed for the ultimate in off-road form and function, Trail Series features a multi-faceted, high-clearance design that sneaks past the tightest rocks. Tapered ends protect the Bronco’s lower grille corners while allowing the front tires maximum access to grip and pull the vehicle over steep obstacles. If you do manage to get yourself into a tight spot, recovery is aided by a pair of extreme duty recovery shackle tabs, CNC machined from beefy 1″ thick plate steel.
The bumper comes with provisions to retain the Bronco’s parking sensors (caps are provided for Broncos without sensors). A removable aluminum mesh panel promotes airflow through the Bronco’s intercooler. The bumper is fabricated from CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16 plate steel. The bumper looks as great as it performs, with a durable, semi-gloss black powder coat finish.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Design provides sporty, light weight and maximum clearance on the trail
- Faceted, high-clearance design to maximize approach angle and off-road performance
- Parking sensor mounts with bezels or caps for Broncos without sensors
- Extreme duty 1″ thick recovery shackle tabs are angled for high clearance
- 3/16″ thick plate steel construction, CNC laser cut and brake-formed
- Removable Aluminum mesh panels allow maximum airflow to intercooler
- Up to five (5) 3″ LED cube lights or a 20″ LED light bar (not included) may be mounted behind the center mesh panel using the provided mounting tabs
- Optional ACC Relocation Kit allows continued functionality of the ACC module
- Easy bolt-on installation with no cutting or drilling
- Durable satin black powder coat finish
- ICON Impact Series Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Vehicles equipped with Adaptive Cruise Control require relocation of the ACC module using either ICON part # 45209 or 45210 (sold separately).
- Recovery shackle tabs CNC machined from 1” thick steel plate, for 3/4” shackle pin (5/8” shackle)
- Optional Skid Plate ICON Part #45207 (sold separately)
- Optional Diff Skid Plate ICON Part #45208 (sold separately)
- Lighting accessories not included. Light mounts are compatible with up to five (5) common 3×3” cube LED lights or one (1) 20” LED light bar. Installing AAC relocation part # 45210 reduces LED cube light mounting locations from 5 to 4 and makes 20″ light bar no longer compatible. AAC relocation part # 45209 allows for full lighting options while retaining AAC functionality.
- Not compatible with OE winch included with Bronco Everglades
- Not compatible with Bronco Raptor