ICON’s Top Of The Range suspension system features lightning fast, precise electronic shock tuning, on-the-fly, at any speed and in any terrain. Focus on driving and let ICON Intelligent Control (IIC) read the terrain and make near-instant adjustments via the Compression Damping Electronic Valve (CDEV) at each individual shock. Control the system wirelessly through the IIC app on your phone. Once configured the system functions without driver input.
STAGE 8 Includes:
- BRONCO FRONT 2.5 VS RR CDEV COILOVER KIT
- BRONCO REAR 2.5 VS RR CDEV COILOVER KIT
- BRONCO ICON INTELLIGENT CONTROL MODULE & INSTALL KIT
- BRONCO TUBULAR or BILLET UCA KIT WITH DELTA JOINT PRO
- BRONCO TUBULAR or BILLET REAR UPPER LINK KIT
- BRONCO TUBULAR or BILLET REAR LOWER LINK KIT
BRONCO REAR ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR KIT
ALL BACKORDER ITEMS FROM ICON AROUND 18-32 WEEK ORDER TIME.
All of these ICON Coilovers and Suspension Systems feature:
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality over stock
- 14″ Rear Travel; 11.5″ Front Travel with 35″ tires
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coilovers from 3-4″ of lift height (factory set at 2-3″)
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 100% Bolt-on system – no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Tubular or billet UCA for added strength, durability and an additional degree of caster for better drivability
- UCAs feature the Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation.
- Featuring a rear triple rate coil design
- Rear coilovers are in a shaft up configuration for maximum travel.
Each of our Complete Suspension System stages are built around our precision engineered, race proven ICON shock technology, with increased features and performance with each higher stage. Here is a summary of each Stage, including the additional features each has over the previous stages.
Important Tech Notes for All Bronco Coilovers & Suspension Stages