STAGE 5: Upgraded Rear Suspension
Stage 5 begins to free up the Bronco’s rear suspension articulation while gaining strength and ground clearance with the addition of ICON rear lower suspension links. Available in either billet or tubular versions these links employ dual-durometer greaseless bushings at one end, and a massive FK rod end at the other to provide the best combination of free articulation and ride quality. The billet lower links provide the additional benefits of on-vehicle adjustability and replaceable rock skids.
STAGE 5 Includes:
- BRONCO FRONT 2.5 VS REMOTE RESERVOIR COILOVER KIT
- BRONCO REAR 2.5 VS REMOTE RESERVOIR COILOVER KIT
- BRONCO TUBULAR or BILLET UCA KIT WITH DELTA JOINT PRO
- BRONCO TUBULAR REAR LOWER LINK KIT
ALL BACKORDER ITEMS FROM ICON ARE AN AVERAGRE 18-32 WEEK ORDER TIME.
All of these ICON Coilovers and Suspension Systems feature:
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality over stock
- 14″ Rear Travel; 11.5″ Front Travel with 35″ tires
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coilovers from 3-4″ of lift height (factory set at 2-3″)
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 100% Bolt-on system – no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Tubular or billet UCA for added strength, durability and an additional degree of caster for better drivability
- UCAs feature the Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation.
- Featuring a rear triple rate coil design
- Rear coilovers are in a shaft up configuration for maximum travel.
Each of our Complete Suspension System stages are built around our precision engineered, race proven ICON shock technology, with increased features and performance with each higher stage. Here is a summary of each Stage, including the additional features each has over the previous stages.