STAGE 4: Increased Cooling Under Hard Use
To provide for sustained shock performance at speed through rough terrain, Stage 4 adds remote reservoirs to the ICON Coilovers. Reservoirs greatly increase shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, which can lead to damper fade
STAGE 4 Includes:
- BRONCO FRONT 2.5 VS REMOTE RESERVOIR COILOVER KIT
- BRONCO REAR 2.5 VS RREMOTE RESERVOIR COILOVER KIT
- BRONCO BILLET UCA KIT WITH DELTA JOINT PRO
ALL BACKORDER ITEMS FROM ICON ARE AN AVERAGRE 18-32 WEEK ORDER TIME.
All of these ICON Coilovers and Suspension Systems feature:
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality over stock
- 14″ Rear Travel; 11.5″ Front Travel with 35″ tires
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coilovers from 3-4″ of lift height (factory set at 2-3″)
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 100% Bolt-on system – no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Tubular or billet UCA for added strength, durability and an additional degree of caster for better drivability
- UCAs feature the Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation.
- Featuring a rear triple rate coil design
- Rear coilovers are in a shaft up configuration for maximum travel.
Each of our Complete Suspension System stages are built around our precision engineered, race proven ICON shock technology, with increased features and performance with each higher stage. Here is a summary of each Stage, including the additional features each has over the previous stages.