STAGE 7: Precision Rear End Alignment
Stage 7 builds on our CDCV system by adding the complete rear link kit including upper links and ICON’s Adjustable Rear Track Bar. Upper and Lower Rear Links are available in either tubular or billet versions. The added upper links have been designed for clearance from the fuel tank during maximum articulation. The Adjustable Track Bar features our dual-durometer greaseless bushing and FK Rod End, as well as on-vehicle adjustability for perfectly aligning the Bronco’s rear axle for any lift height.
STAGE 7 Includes:
- BRONCO FRONT 2.5 VS REMOTE RESERVOIR WITH CDCV COILOVER KIT
- BRONCO REAR 2.5 VS REMOTE RESERVOIR WITH CDCV COILOVER KIT
- BRONCO TUBULAR or BILLET UCA KIT WITH DELTA JOINT PRO
- BRONCO BILLET REAR UPPER LINK KIT
- BRONCO BILLET REAR LOWER LINK KIT
BRONCO REAR ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR KIT
ALL BACKORDER ITEMS FROM ICON ARE AN AVERAGRE 18-32 WEEK ORDER TIME.
All of these ICON Coilovers and Suspension Systems feature:
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality over stock
- 14″ Rear Travel; 11.5″ Front Travel with 35″ tires
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coilovers from 3-4″ of lift height (factory set at 2-3″)
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 100% Bolt-on system – no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Tubular or billet UCA for added strength, durability and an additional degree of caster for better drivability
- UCAs feature the Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation.
- Featuring a rear triple rate coil design
- Rear coilovers are in a shaft up configuration for maximum travel.
Each of our Complete Suspension System stages are built around our precision engineered, race proven ICON shock technology, with increased features and performance with each higher stage. Here is a summary of each Stage, including the additional features each has over the previous stages.