ICON Coilover Suspension Systems for Bronco start at Stage 3 and feature our precision-manufactured, custom valved Internal Reservoir coilover shocks to yield the maximum travel possible along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on- and off-road. ICON coilover shocks are fully rebuildable. Our coil springs are custom engineered specifically for Bronco. To accommodate the increased travel afforded by the ICON Coilovers, Stage 3 comes with tubular or billet Upper Control Arms which provide caster correction and feature our patented Delta Joint PRO, which allows for up to 90-desgrees freedom of movement. The rear shocks are oriented shaft-up with unique triple-rate coil springs to achieve the most rear suspension travel possible.
STAGE 3 Includes:
- BRONCO FRONT 2.5 VS INTERNAL RESERVOIR COILOVER KIT
- BRONCO REAR 2.5 VS INTERNAL RESERVOIR COILOVER KIT
- BILLET UCA KIT WITH DELTA JOINT PRO
ALL BACKORDER ITEMS FROM ICON AROUND 18-32 WEEK ORDER TIME.
All of these ICON Coilovers and Suspension Systems feature:
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality over stock
- 14″ Rear Travel; 11.5″ Front Travel with 35″ tires
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coilovers from 3-4″ of lift height (factory set at 2-3″)
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 100% Bolt-on system – no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Tubular or billet UCA for added strength, durability and an additional degree of caster for better drivability
- UCAs feature the Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation.
- Featuring a rear triple rate coil design
- Rear coilovers are in a shaft up configuration for maximum travel.
Each of our Complete Suspension System stages are built around our precision engineered, race proven ICON shock technology, with increased features and performance with each higher stage. Here is a summary of each Stage, including the additional features each has over the previous stages.