This Saturday ? Trail Day, July 11th
We love to explore the different tails that are right in our back yard and would like to invite you to join us! This will be a mild to moderate off-road trail day (perfect for beginners). Nothing too challenging, but there will be some narrow, off-camber areas and some loose or mild rock sections; nothing difficult, great for learning and fun for everyone!
Since we are all responsibly practicing social distancing we will keep our stops to a minimum and as such this is an unofficial trail run. That said, we will stop randomly and briefly if there are area we want to explore and you may do so at your own risk. We want to go out and enjoy the great outdoors and its not safe to go off-roading alone, especially if you are new to off-road driving. This is a great way to meet others that love to drive on dirt (like us) and we will be onsite to assist if needed. If you need help on the trail please feel free to ask and we will give you the best guidance we can.
COMPLETE LIST OF DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED TO REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS:
· 9:30 AM – Meet at Trailhead (gassed up, prepared and ready to go!)
· Trailhead is in Fawnskin: Rim of the World Drive, Grapevine Canyon
· GPS Coordinates: 34.27291, -116.95007
· 9:30-10:00 AM – Air Down and Brief Meeting (standard trail guideline and trail etiquette)
· 10:00 AM – (Hard Time) Wheels Up/Depart on Trail
· 12:00 AM – (Approx.) LUNCH BREAK at Lookout Point
· 3:00 PM – (Approx.) end of trail.
· Kid / Dog Friendly (Leash Required; for your dog, not your kid)
· BYO Lunch/Water
· Pack in Pack out….Please do NOT liter on the trails.
Few more pics from the trail:
OnX Off-Road App
We pre-ran this trail run using the OnX Off-Road App. If you have the App (or download and start the 7 day trial) let us know and we will send you the track for July 11th. You will have to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reply to this email and we will add your info to the text list.